Metro's Online Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Will Keep You in Compliance and Will Manage Your Record-Keeping For You!
New York City's "Stop Sexual Harassment in NYC Act" (Local Law 96 (2018)) requires employers must provide Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for their employees ANNUALLY.
The NYC Law applies to:
- Employers who have or had 15 or more employees at any point in the previous calendar year
- Employees and independent contractors who work more than 80 hours in a calendar year and work for at least 90 days.
- Keep a record of all trainings, including a signed employee acknowledgement for at least 3 years.
- Provide an employer-provided Fact Sheet at the time of hire.
- Post a Notice in English and Spanish in a conspicuous place